The Mission of Compass Charter Middle School is to promote critical thinking and creativity, strong academic skills and a commitment to creating lifelong learners. The school will empower students through high intellectual and conduct standards — building on their promise, as they prepare for high school, careers and citizenship.
COMPASS MIDDLE CHARTER APPLICATION: click here for the Compass Middle Application
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Any child, in grades 5-8, who feels they are struggling in the regular classroom, is in danger of failing their current grade, or who has been retained in one of their elementary or middle school years.
WHAT DOES COMPASS HAVE TO OFFER MY CHILD?
- Individualized succession plan, with a focus to promote students to their correct grade level
- Smaller campus with more individualized attention
- Students create relationships with teachers that work with them for 2-3 years
- Weekly grade updates and teacher communication, in digital planner
- Teacher taught grade recovery classes, not computer based